Co-Management With PostureWorks
PostureWorks has an established and growing reputation within the surrounding medical community as a reliable and beneficial co-management partner.
Our goal is to support your diagnosis and treatment while complimenting it with our own approach when appropriate. Co-management with PostureWorks will benefit patients.
Non Surgical providers should consider PostureWorks co-management when:
- a patient is not responding to care as expected
- when structural health is not a focus of the providers care
Co-management with PostureWorks will benefit patients suffering with:
- musculoskeletal pain syndromes
- neuromuscular complications
- motor vehicle collision injuries
- unexplained visceral
Surgical Providers should consider PostureWorks Co-Management when:
- a patient is deemed to not be a surgical candidate
- pre-surgical sagittal or coronal presentation predicts poor surgical outcomes
Co-management with PostureWorks for Perioperative care:
- Preoperative “Pre-habilitation” to reduce fibrosis, increase flexibility, and improve sagittal curvature and coronal balance
- Postoperative Rehabilitation to minimize fibrosis, speed healing times, correct remaining postural distortions, and improve sagittal curvatures and coronal balance.