10 Health Conditions You Never Knew Chiropractic Care Could Help
You may think that chiropractic care helps with neck and back pain – and you’d be right! It’s very effective at alleviating pain in those areas. But did you also know that chiropractic care can provide a solution for all kinds of other conditions, from fatigue to IBS? It’s because resetting your spine means resetting your entire central nervous system.
If you’re walking around the streets of Denver, CO or San Francisco, CA with any of the conditions below nagging at you, it’s time to visit the expert team at Posture Works today.
We’ve been helping patients with all of the following conditions through targeted spinal adjustments:
- High blood pressure: This common ailment affects millions of Americans each year. Spinal manipulation is a natural way to combat it without the use of heavy-duty prescription drugs.
- Chronic sinusitis: The ability to drain your sinuses is regulated by nerve signals that originate in the spinal column. Patients in one study reported results after just one chiropractic adjustment!
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): This painful, chronic condition wreaks havoc on your digestion system. Research has demonstrated that It is an effective alternative treatment with no side effects.
- Vertigo, tinnitus, and hearing loss: Inner ear problems can be alleviated through chiropractic care. In some cases, patients have reported complete resolution of their symptoms.
- Chronic fatigue: Millions of Americans report issues with constant exhaustion. A chiropractor will work with you to create a treatment program that will likely include spinal adjustments. Along with diet and exercise, chiropractic care can increase your energy levels exponentially.
- Range of motion: Rotator cuff injuries can be debilitating both in terms of pain and inconvenience. The combination of chiropractic care and therapy helps strengthen the ligaments and muscles, allowing patients to regain mobility.
- Headaches: Chiropractic care is an effective solution for migraines, cluster headaches, and tension headaches. By relieving stress and creating proper pathways for nerve signals, chiropractic care can eliminate issues with regular headaches.
- Numbness in the extremities: If you’ve experienced tingling or loss of sensation in your hands or feet, chiropractic care can help. Resetting your central nervous system promotes better blood circulation.
- Sleep disorders: Inability to sleep affects your daily life in a myriad of ways. While you might turn to over-the-counter remedies to help you sleep, this is only a temporary solution. It provides a holistic way to treat a variety of sleep disorders.
- ADHD: This condition is characterized by hyperactivity, lack of attentiveness, and impulsivity. Traditionally, psychotropic drugs have been prescribed to treat ADHD. However, new research shows that spinal manipulation can be a natural, effective way to limit the symptoms associated with this condition.
If you’re ready for relief from any of these conditions, call Posture Works in San Francisco, CA or Denver, CO today. Our team uses Chiropractic BioPhysics (CBP), a results-driven system to create a unique treatment plan for each patient. Call us today for a free initial consultation.
Chiropractic BioPhysics, or CBP, is one of the most scientific, researched, and results-oriented corrective care techniques. CBP-trained chiropractors aim to realign the spine back to health, eliminating nerve interference and addressing the source of pain, fatigue, and disease. As with all chiropractic care, CBP is gentle, painless, and non-invasive.